Monday, November 05, 2007

Spotlight on Leanne

Spotlight on Leanne


How long have you been Scrapping?

Approximately two years. I needed a creative outlet that was just for me.

Tell us about your favourite things to scrap.

My gorgeous boy ~ Riley. My 3 nieces feature heavily as well.

How would you describe your scrapping style? Eclectic. Varies from clean and simple to over the top product loaded. Depends on the photo, my mood and available supplies at the time.

What size scrapbooker are you?

Generally 12x12, but I do love mini albums, in various shapes and sizes.

What Camera do you use? Samsung Digimax L50

Can you share some of your Scrapping Space with us?
I share my scrapping space with the laundry afterall I only need room for the washing machine and dryer, and the space was going to waste. As a result of needing to move my computer out of Riley's bedroom I ended up with a spare kitchen dresser, so what to do with it ~ scrapping storage and workbench, of course!! So, my laundry is rather posh with timber kitchen dresser. Lots of supplies are kept in the dresser and directly behind on the opposite wall I have a double pantry with supplies sorted into crates. It's only small but it's organised and I have become a so much more efficient scrapper as a result.

Single or Double?
I love both, but probably complete 5 single layouts to every double

Favourite Colour Combo?
Gosh that's difficult ~ red & blue or green & blue

Favourite Product?
Chipboard anything and everything, closely followed by blossoms

Favourite Quote?
When the going gets tough, the tough get going!

When I was a child I wanted to… be rich, but now I know money doesn't buy love, happiness, style or class.

What song represents you? Helen Reddy ~ I am Woman

My ideal day would go like this… sleep in, leisurely bath, scrap time, lunch out, more scrap time

Your last scrapping purchase was … Basic Grey Figgy Pudding

Can you share a tip with us? Never give up!! With regard to scrapping ~ if you like it, then it's good ~ it's your art & your memories!!

One last thing… thanks so much for this opportunity
!!
Congratulations Leanne for being our Featured Artist this week as winner of week 4 of our Last Scrapper Standing Competition, we wish you luck with the remainder of the Comp.!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails