Hi Girls ! Well thought it was time for an update oh and a reminder.....for Tomorrows RECIPE SCRAP @ FOREVER ALWAYS.
Michelle Winston will be your lovely host for this weeks RECIPE SCRAP.
I hope you will all join us, in what will be a very interesting and exciting challenge !!!
You will need the following:
- 1 portrait photo 13x18cm (5"x7")approx
- 1 landscape photo 9x12cm (3.5"x4.5")approx
- 2 x matching pieces of cardstock
- 4 x coordinating pattern paper*
- An assortment of small & large brads* (approx 50 small - can use less !)
- 5 x circles* in assorted sizes (largest diameter of 6cm) - these can be stamps, chipboard, homemade, whatever !!!
- 2 x arrows (no longer than 6cm) - these can also be stamps, chipboard, homemade, whatever !!!
- Assorted rubons to suit your page.
- 3D Foam tape (not essential, but helpful !)
- Pen Paper piercer
- You may wish to substitute the circle and arrow embellishments for flowers, if doing a feminine LO. My recipe this week is a boy based LO.
- You may wish to substitute the brads for bling, if doing a feminine LO.
- You may use scraps / leftovers for the 4 x pp. But you will need at least 6x12 pieces of each.
- You may wish to use more than 2 photos, and only 2 x pp. In this case, you will need an additional 4 photos. These should measure: 2 portrait photos 8x15cm (3.5"x 6") approx 2 square photos 7.5 x 7.5cm (3" x 3") approx.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING I HAVE WRITTEN.... PLEASE ASK !!!
Looking forward to seeing you all at 7:30pm AEST Thursday night over HERE