Friday, January 16, 2009

JANUARY 2009 NEWSLETTER is up...

When did 2009 begin, did I blink and miss it, that’s how I feel sitting here actually looking at the date and realizing that we are halfway through January already. Should I take this as a sign that this year like the last is going to fly by faster than I want it to?
Over the next few weeks, you will see changes in our website. As this is part of my focus for 2009 – I know that I will never finish off the website, we all know that they are a constant work in progress, but I hope you like the new colours and layout…but please note….any suggestions or feedback on anything relating to Forever Always is always greatly appreciated and welcomed, so please let us know if there is anything you think we can do to make your visit with us more pleasurable.

Starting off the new year with a competition, is the way to go according to Designer Michelle Winston, so be sure to check out the teaser in the newsletter - by downloading the pdf - over there in the links to the left, and join us in the forum for lots of fun come Australia Day!

So, it’s that time again to grab yourself a hot cuppa, or should I say a glass of ice-cubes with your favourite beverage, get comfortable, and get ready to be inspired to create with these fantastic ideas and inspirational works the FA Family have put together for you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails