Monday, February 02, 2009

FEBRUARY 2009 NEWSLETTER is up

Well, where oh where did January go, I know the last newsletter was a mid month one, but it seems like I only wrote it yesterday. I am really worried that this past month has set a precedent of how the year is going to fly by.

Retreat 11 – is just 3 short weeks away, and I am sad to have to say, that it may be my last. With low numbers going into this retreat, I know that I won’t be able to do the same with the remainder of the retreats for the rest of this year. So if you are fence sitting, or know of a friend who you think could do with some time out please pass the word and help me feel confident in committing to Retreats 12, 13 and 14 for 2009!! I would hate for this to be the last FA Retreat.

The changes to the website have been well received. I love the feedback girls, makes all the hard work worth it. Keep an eye on the homepage, as of tomorrow, you will see our newest feature…Gallery Layout of the week, voted in by the DT once a week, we will feature our favourite Gallery share.

With 29 registered participants in our True Blue Aussie Scrapping Competition, it is shaping up to be a fantastic few weeks of fun and challenges, great entries for week one so far girls. Can’t wait to see what you all do with the remaining challenges we have organised for you.

So, I will stop dribbling on, and let you grab yourself a hot cuppa, or should I say a glass of ice-cubes with your favourite beverage, get comfortable, and get ready to be inspired to create with these fantastic ideas and inspirational works the FA Family have put together for you in our downloadable pdf file over there in the links to the left.
Happy Scrappin
Sonia

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails