- cardstock (i've used yummy bazzill swiss dot...mmm)
- 24cm x 18cm die cut or cut out paper
- large tag (with string or ribbon for loop)
- 6 x 4 portrait photo
- 25cm string
- 25cm ribbon (thin)
- 20cm (length) x 12cm (height) bottom right corner of a shield type shape patterned/plain paper.(hope thats not too confusing an explanation so just ask if not sure)
- journal pen
- stamped image cut out and raise mount it on a circle (circle approx 5cm diameter)
- alpha title
- book page or similar paper 6cm x 10 cm and chipboard to frame it or make your own frame for it
- diecut embellie to suit page medium size
- rubons...something in a straight line small and appox 15cm long.
Now this may sound like a lot of ingredients but its all really bibs and bobs and one of my fav all time layouts i've been saving for a special occasion
So come and join Renae here tonight around 8pm to play.