Thursday, September 02, 2010

NEW STOCK Uploaded at last.....

New Stock finally getting uploaded from the retreat releases.....

New Supplier we are now stocking.....check out the new goodies HERE in the cart
My personal favourites were the Tabs as seen in my layout below.
Top ups and new stocks such as
Ruby Rock-It's New SUMMERHOUSE COLLECTION Shop for it HERE

My Favourite of this collection would have to be the Summer House Chipboard alphabet - they are the perfect rusty distressed alpha suited a few layouts that I have recently worked on you can see them on my Layout Below

Some more yummies can be seen HERE in the cart from Fynmark FUNDAMENTALS Cardmaking for Connoisseurs

Top ups to stocks of Bazzill Basics
Dotted Swiss - Salt, Pepper & Pheonix
and some new colours too MERMAID & NEPTUNE
Neptune features as the background to my layout below.
by Sassafrass Lass
Check out the goodies over Here and in my layout below, you might even spy a few more items....from the above yummies and a few more New Items still to be uploaded.....


Be sure to keep an eyeout for the BLOG INSPIRATION post from the design team members over the next week...featuring some of these lovely yummies....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails