Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Almost back to business.....an appeal, studio openings & 12 hour diary dates

Big Happy New year to you all.....I know it's been along time between drinks...LOL well has it....
I have certainly enjoyed the beginning of the year, with lots of relaxing well Reno work


is relaxing at times...the bedroom is finally all painted and we are moving back in as I type this ( well the boys are moving the bed) I will get to the unpacking of the suitcases and boxes shortly before i begin packing the suitcases for a week away...yep you read right we are heading down to Melbourne for a family getaway and a catch up with my soul sistas family.

So let's get planning for a fantastic 2011 -
With lots of devastation hitting our shores with floods in lots of parts of our wonderful country, I have taken time to think upon things and I have been inundated with emails of how can we help.

So....our version of help in supporting Sharryn's Appeal for the Rising Waters Flood Appeal blog

I will be doing a big sort and clean once I am back from my trip and putting together some scrap stash packs...anyone who would like to do the same and can get there assisted stash to me so we can post our parcels together to the collection point.

Also like we did for the Fire Victims of Victoria - I thought any of you who can manage to complete a scrap page ready for photos I will compile the mini albums and post them onto the flood appeal

working on pages that are 8 x 10 please keep all bulky embellishments at least 2 inches from the 8 inch end ...

here are some samples of what we did for the fire appeal back in 2009






I hope with your support we can help achieve a couple of these again.

As I mentioned above we are heading off for a family break tomorrow, but will be back on Australia Day so business will be back to operating as normal with a twists and changes from then on.

So start saving the dates in your diary now for some social scrapping.

We will kick of the year with our Studio Time on Wednesday or Thursday yes I have had requests of Thursday not suiting so the Studio will be open for bookings on either Wednesdays or Thursdays - or both if the fancy takes you.
I do hope to be encouraging and teaching a few classes this year as well as I have had requests for this also, more to come of this.

Wednesday 2nd February & Thursday 3rd February will be our first of these Studio Sessions bookings are available now...Due to space limitations, only 6 places per day, these days are free and you can call to pick up orders or drop in to shop, but please call first to avoid disappointment. Remember to bring your lunch, tea and coffee will be supplied.
First 12 hour Crop
Will be held on the 5th February, and we are making this the first Saturday of all months this year so book ahead. As per our previous years crops we start at 12 noon and scrap till 12 midnight or there abouts - Bookings are essential due to limited space and as I do all the cooking as well I like to be prepared. Cost is $40 which includes your space, some inspirational ideas and your meals (afternoon tea, dinner and supper)

5th February
5th March
2nd April
7th May
4th June
2nd July
6th August
3rd September
1st October
5th November
3rd December Christmas Crop $50 includes Christmas Dinner with all the trimmings, and a gift - we also do a Kris Kringle at this crop.


So I hope this finds you well into the new year and feeling mighty good about it all.

Here is our February Sketch Challenge to kick start the year we are giving you some bonus time to complete it....LOL hope you enjoy - look forward to catching up with you all soon.

For a PDF printable file see the sidebar.

The new Gallery is functioning, there are still some files that I am slowly moving, but hey Rome wasn't built in a day....and me and website building is a learn + learn programme so it's slow!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails