Friday, August 05, 2011

AUGUST 2011 SKETCH Inspiration

As with all sketches, sometimes it is the skeleton that I start with and then extend, so although the sketch only features one photo I have gone multi with a strip of smaller photos telling the rest of the story in my layout. I did enjoy this layout hope it helps to inspire you to give it a go too...remember you have until the end of the month to share your link here and the image in our gallery.



 
You can find more detail shots on my BLOG.

Supplies from Forever Always with shop and click links.

Bazzil Cardstock - White Bazzill
BasicGrey Patterned Paper
Pink Paislee Patterned Paper & Diecut Paper
Forever Always August Creative Kit - Hand dyed lace
Anna Griffin Journal
Heidi Swap Transparency
Tim Holtz Ticket
Heidi Swap Chipboard clock
Kaisercraft Arylic Button
Technique Tuesday Stamps
2 Crafty Chipboard
$2 shop Chipboard Alphas
Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails