Monday, January 09, 2006

{Design Family - Spotlight - Natalie Love}

Natalie Love
When did you start scrapbooking? How were you introduced to it?

I started scrapbooking about 7 years ago. I was introduced to it by a creative memories consultant.

What are your sources for inspiration?

I used to only get inspired from other peoples work that I saw in magazines or on the web. Now I seem to get inspiration from just about anything that I see, one layout was inspired by a hardware catalogue. A special photo can be inspiration enough to get me started on a layout.

How do you get started on projects (layouts, etc)?

I firstly choose the photos that tell the story I want to communicate and then choose the cardstock and pattern paper. Then it all flows on from there.

What things do you like to communicate through your work?

As I really only scrapbook my daughters life I try and communicate my feelings for her and how very important she is to us.

What have been your biggest achievements or greatest layouts or moments with this hobby?

My biggest achievement of this hobby would have to be making it into the Forever Always
Family.


What kind of goals do you have with your scrapbooking?

I have only ever done two layouts about myself so my goal would be to start a album about me.

Where do you scrap? Do you attend crops or conventions?

I usually scrap on the dinner table or the coffee table. I do not have the room for a designated space for scrapbooking.
I sometimes attend crops but find I don’t get too much done and I have also attend ISC.

Where does scrapbooking fit into your life? Do you scrap in the morning,evening, late night? When do you do your greatest work?

I scrap very late at night. I actually think that my best work is done in the early hours of the morning.

What does your family think of your scrapbooking?

My family supports my scrapbooking addition. My mum especially loves receiving the little projects I do for her.

Do you have a favourite product line, paper, sticker, or cardstock colour?

Boy what a hard question. There is so much out there that I love. I do love lil Davis design stuff. I also love 7 gypsies and autumn leaf designs. I love the new paper from autumn leaf designs. But if I had to say just one thing then I couldn’t live without bazzil and basic grey cardstock and paper.
Each Design Family Member was given this kit the week before christmas - this is what they were given


TAG TECHNIQUES -The gypsies are never in one place for long, but they enjoy the comforts of home as much as anyone. A vintage button and an old door knob from a favorite dresser become the foundation for this book of old shipping tags. Materials included: Small tag book, door knob,rubbings, elastic, key, 97% complete tag and printed paper.

- here is what Natalie has created with it

This is a little album containing the Love's Family Wishes for 2005
for a further look at what Natalie and the other Design Family have done with the Seven Gypsies products check out the gallery - and all these and more products can be purchased via the online store. or visit us at www.foreveralways.com.au

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails