It was such an action packed month. Glad that August will be that tad quieter as we have September just beyond that and well that means RETREAT!!!
We are about to launch into spotlighting one lucky Guest Designer once a month, anyone is eligible,
Be sure to be an active part of our Forum and Gallery, especially the CyberCrops
The next Guest Designers work will be featured in the October 2008 newsletter.
Be sure to pencil these in your diary…then ring and book in, space is very limited! Thursdays – 10am till 2pm (bring your lunch), Every Thursday – just call and book in.
12 Hour Crops – 6th September, 4th October
Cyber Crops – August’s Cybercrop will be held 15–19th August. Next month 12th – 15th September
Retreats bookings now being taken for all these dates
Retreat #10 - 18th, 19th, 20th & 21st September 2 Dorm spaces left
The Design Team girls take you on an inspirational journey in preparation for Father's Day
Join us in Inspiration Alley…
- **new**Page of the Month – Forever Always Forever Family
Scrapper in the Spotlight – Sketch We have created an inspirational sketch from our Scrapper in the Spotlights Layout – Amanda Jane…we hope you find this a source of great inspiration…
- COLOUR COMBO - Brown, Green & Blue - I asked the Design Team for colour combinations….and Michelle Winston has thrown this one at us CHALLENGE: - Share your colour combo layouts with us in the gallery and you could earn some chocolaty goodness coming your way.
- AUGUST Sketch Challenge So your challenge is to create an ORIGINAL Scrapbooking page based on this sketch. You can view the sketch and Design Team inspirational layouts and also upload your entry to our Gallery. Entries close on 30th AUGUST 2008. The winner will receive a gift pack to the value of $15. Printable copy of the sketch is available in our Archives which you can access from our sketch challenges page.
- weekly 'WORD' Inspiration Every Monday during the month, we will issue a new word inspiration. This word is meant to inspire a layout. The challenge is to complete a layout using the weekly word, you have all month to work on the words, we hope we can challenge and inspire you to amazing creativity.
- weekly ‘Recipe Scraps’Every Thursday during the month, one of the Design Team will take all your control away, and aid you in a ‘follow the recipe’ style layout. A FREE CLASS with a difference. You haven’t seen the end product. Sometimes these recipes will involve a technique, other times it’s just a fun quick layout. Check out the forum for the ‘ingredients’ list on Tuesdays. .
IN OUR AUGUST NEWSLETTER - download the pdf
Check it all out in the newsletter...
ALL THIS AND MORE IS ONLY A CLICK AWAY..