February Cybercrop Join us this weekend, Feb 20th - 23rd, for some great challenges using your scrapping stash :o) Cybercrop commences at approx 7.30pm AEDST.
TONIGHT Challenge 3 will go up and the all exciting and sometimes naughty BINGO games will start around 8pm
All challenge Layouts to be uploaded to the gallery by MIDNIGHT on Monday 23rd January 2009.
Our next CC: March 20th – 23rd
Have you completed and uploaded your challenges?
FOREVER ALWAYS CHALLENGE: - ‘Tell that story’ Our challenge for you this month is to create a layout that tells “that story”. Upload to the gallery sharing your journaling with us in the Forum, and you will go in the draw for a Layout scrapped by your choice of Designers in the Design Team.
COLOUR COMBO CHALLENGES - True Blue – Red, White & Blue
This month’s colour combo is inspired by our recently celebrated Australia Day. It’s the day you see your neighbour with that flag tattoo on his face, and that Aussie flag turned into sarongs and dresses and printed on t-shirts…so show us your Aussie flag colour’s this month.
FEBRUARY MONTHLY SKETCH CHALELNGE - see downloadable pdf on blog. Entries close on 27th February. You will be in with a chance to win a $15 Gift Voucher from Forever Always.
FEBRUARY MID MONTHLY SKETCH CHALLENGE - see downloadable pdf on blog. Entries close on 27th February 2009. You will be in with a chance to win a $15 Gift Voucher from Forever Always.
RAK & NEW CHALLENGE so the challenge is: 1. Navy and pale/light pink colour scheme 2. Raw chipboard flourish/es 3. Staples have fun - Due the 15th.
Have you booked your next crop or retreat?
12 Hour Crops
- 7th March 2009 12 noon till 12 midnight $40 includes Afternoon tea/Dinner/challenges and our signature crop food M&M’s
2009 Retreat Dates
- 26th Feb-1st March 2009 BOOKINGS CLOSED
- Retreat #12 - 14th – 17th May BOOKINGS OPENED - WE HAVE DECIDED THIS WILL BE OUR LAST FOR 2009
PRIVATE ROOMS $265 very limited - Dormitory Accommodation $250
Please make sure you get your space booked, your non-refundable deposit of $50 is due when booking
* Cropping room space! imagine not having to pack away for 4 days or if your game cropping non stop for 4 days.
* The ability to browse the Forever Always Shop child free and with no time restraints.
* Mini challenges and makentakes with lots of fun goodies and giveaways all weekend.
* Help on request from the Forever Always Design Team.
* All food from Thursdays dinner thru till lunch on Sunday; and that includes the m&ms.
Contact Sonia for any further details on 0414 982 774 or email@example.com